#spreadtheHarmony Fundraiser Week
November 28 - December 2
Beginning November 28th (known as #GivingTuesday, the kickoff of the charitable season), we will begin our biggest fundraising week of the year. Through the week we will seek donations to help our ministry continue to function and grow. Our fundraising week will end on December 2nd with our 6th annual Faith Promise Challenge Dinner, a banquet in which we invite Camp supporters to hear about the great things God is doing here. Click here to view more info about the dinner and prayerfully consider joining us for a great evening with Camp friends. If you are unable to attend, we ask that you consider helping in another way. View the list below or for an online donation of just $35, you will receive the unique Camp Harmony t-shirt pictured above. This t-shirt will only be available online through December 3rd as part of this fundraiser. Please help us this week and participate in what God is doing here at Camp Harmony.
(**T-shirt will be mailed out the week of December 10th. You will receive a donation receipt in the amount of $20 because approximately $15 will be used for the shirt, shipping/handling and the fee for using PayPal**)
Thank yoU For giving in this way! Please see below the other ways you can help Camp Harmony
Here are some other ways you can help our ministry all year long (links will take you to more information about each item):
1) Summer Craft/Program List & Wish List
2) 52 God Bless You - if every family connected to Camp gave $1 for every week of the year, it would make a huge difference in the finances of Camp.
3) Use iGive.com or smile.amazon.com and choose Camp Harmony as your charitable organization. Even better, choose something off of our Amazon Wish List through the Amazon Smile program and double your help!
4) Camp Scholarship Fund - Help children hear about Jesus and experience His love for them.
5) Volunteer - We are always searching for people with a servant’s heart to help in different areas of summer camp, maintenance, office or in the kitchen.